You! Are you a people pleaser? Well stop right now. I’ve had enough of you putting yourself at risk and making everyone else happy, not realizing how you’re damaging yourself mentally and physically. I feel that a lot of it is somehow linked to low self esteem and confidence. You feel that you would be left alone if you didn’t go out and just be there for people. Anyway, its time to bring some changes!
- Stop beating yourself up for your mistakes. Seriously, stop! Everyone makes mistakes. The difference is that, everyone else knows how to accept their mistakes and learn from them. Plus if God is ready to forgive us, who are we to NOT forgive ourselves?
- Let go of the past and the future. They are NOT real. What is real is, NOW. This moment. You reading this blog. This is real! Make this moment count. So that you don’t have any regrets.
- It’s completely fine to say no. It’s pretty easy. So next time someone asks you to do their assignment for them, and you don’t feel up to it. You’ll say no!
- You can’t be everywhere. I mean seriously, there’s just one of you. You CAN’T be everywhere. Don’t give me the ‘oh but if I’m not there for her tomorrow no one will be there for me when I need help’ BS because you do stuff for people when its physically possible for you. You can’t always put yourself in difficult positions for everyone. Keep a limited circle of friends and family who you’ll cross oceans for! Those who love you will always be there for you no matter what.
- Love yourself first. It’s the best thing you can do for yourself. Because when you love yourself, that’s when the rest will get the best version of you and feel loved in return.
- Speak up for what you don’t like! No one should EVER feel sorry for how they feel. Now don’t say, “Oh but I cant lose him, he wouldn’t like it if I said this”. Well then honey, you’re with a jackass. Time to move on!
- You’ve done your part. Stop getting anxious waiting for the results! Now put your complete faith in God. HE will give you the best because HE loves you the most.
- Take a deep breath and accept yourself.